During this livestream event Irek provided a high-level technical overview of what's currently happening within the global markets (forex, equities, and cryptocurrency).
He focused on the following, among other interesting developments:
- Meme stocks, reddit, and the GameStop (GME) ultimate short squeeze
- Recent open position on UVXY, and recently closed positions on SPCE and USDCAD
- Many major FX currencies have been consolidating throughout January, those at major S/R levels have been identified for potential breakouts with the main focus on EURNZD, NZDCAD, and Oil
- Equity markets are potentially starting a bearish move due to a weekly bearish engulfing close, however, a few value plays were identified on GDX, URA, CRSP and a few others
- Bitcoin has found support after a 30% correction and ETH is tickling all-time-highs
Resource - https://www.wsj.com/articles/gamestop-mania-reveals-power-shift-on-wall-streetand-the-pros-are-reeling-11611774663
Originally aired live on Jan 29, 2021.